How to Forgive Yourself and Move on from Your Past Mistakes
1. Accept Your Mistake and Weaknesses:
2. Have a Sincere Conversation with Yourself:
3. Grant Yourself an Amnesty:
4. Reconnect with yourself:
5. Set New Realistic Goals:
"The past only tells the story of yesterday. What matters now is today and what tomorrow holds"- Abas Obot.
6. Pursue bigger Dreams:
7. Prioritize What Matters Now:
8. Celebrate Your strengths:Recognize what you have achieved for the past years. It has not been all negative and tragic news. At least there was a moment in the past you accomplished something tangible, a moment you smiled and a moment you celebrated.
9. Cage Your Thoughts and Emotions:
10. Stay Healthy in Body and Mind:
11. Surround yourself with positive minded people:
12. Make Gratitude a Hobby:
13. Purge Yourself of Every Form of Bitterness and Hatred:
14. Read Inspirational Books Like the Holy Bible
15. Forgive Those Who Have Offended You
16. Never you transfer your anger or bitterness to an innocent individual:
"You need to let your past go for your present to have its way."