Inspiring Quotes About Health to Motivate YouGood health is a very important thing in life. Without good health, no one can be effective in doing anything. It is not an understatement to say that all the successes in business, career, academic and every area of our pursuit result from the fact that we are healthy enough to be active.
"When there is no good health, dream suffers setback, and several things cease to take effect."- Abas Obot
Below are quotes about health that can help you take more care of yourself and adjust your lifestyles.
Health is popularly defined as a state of complete physical, mental, and social
well-being. However, quotes in this category offer more insight on the meaning of health.
- Inspiring Quotes that Define Health
2. "Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being." -J. Stanford
3. “Well-being is a broader concept that encompasses both health and wellness. It is a state of being that is characterized by happiness, satisfaction, and a sense of purpose.”
Health is one of the most important things in life. The value of health cannot be measured because without it, there is no assurance of life. This category contains quotes relating to the value of health and its importance to our overall existence.
- Quotes on the Importance and Value of Health
4. “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
5. "Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love." - Naval Ravikant
6. "Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings." - Publilius Syrus
7. "There is no greater wealth than health." -Virgil
8. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
9. "Health is life, of course, having one without the other would have no meaning - Abas Obot
10. "Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." – Buddha
11. "Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything. Thich Nhat Hanh
12. "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver." - Gandhi
13. "You can't buy health, but you can pay for it."
14. "The first wealth is health." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. "Health is not a destination, it's a journey. Enjoy the ride."
16. "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." -Jim Rohn
17. "Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." -Buddha
18. "A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison." - Francis Bacon
19 "A healthy body is the best way to a healthy mind." -Aristotle
- Quotes that Offer Facts About Health
20. "The best time to start taking care of your health was yesterday. The second-best time is today."
21. "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." -Buddha
22. “No time for your health today, no health for your time tomorrow.” – Thibaut
23. "A healthy outside starts from the inside. ~ Robert Urich
24. "He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything." - Arabian Proverb
25. “If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades. If you abuse it, you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy.” – Oli Hille
26. "Health is not just about eating right and exercising. It's also about having a positive attitude and taking care of your mental health."
- Quotes About How Lifestyle Influences Your Health
27. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
28. “If hunger is the key to good health, I would advise that you starve for the rest of your life.”- Abas Obot
29. “As I see it, every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself.” - Adelle Davis
30. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
31. "Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy and spirit you possess or takes away from it." Ann Wigmore
32. "The best six doctors are: sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet." - William Shakespeare
33. "The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition." - Thomas Edison
34. “The more we see health as a practice rather than as a problem to fix, the more we encourage the body’s natural potential to be healthy.” – Aarti Patel
35. "The best medicine for the body is sunshine, for the soul, cheerfulness, and for the mind, peace." - Joseph Addison
36. "You are what you eat. So, make sure you're eating healthy foods."
37. "The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness." Arthur Schopenhauer
- Health and Happiness Quotes
41. “When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot be exerted, wealth is useless, and reason is powerless.” – Herophiles
- Quotes About the Power of Good Health
42. “If you achieve all kinds of things in the material world, but you lose your health or your peace of mind, you get little or no pleasure from your other accomplishments.” – Brian Tracy
43. "When a man is ill his very goodness is sickly." Friedrich Nietzsche
45. “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.” – Maxime Lagacé