It's yet another Christmas season. It is a time to show love to everyone around us, emulating the amazing Love that Jesus has for mankind.
While most Christmas messages we send to our friends and loved ones this season are often written in form of prayers, you can as well use this time to express love and send romantic messages to someone special, especially your husband or wife. It does not matter if you are living together with your spouse, a sweet love messages this season in his/her inbox can turn many things around and give your Christmas a new meaning.
We also include casual and funny messages for those close friends who you can cash fun with, as well as your besties.
"I Love You" Romantic Christmas Messages for Your Spouse (Husband or Wife)
Sending sweet messages to your spouse (that is your wife or husband) does not only make them feel loved but can initiate a more romantic feeling that you both need. This is good for the growth of your marriage and the family happiness. Here are some sweet and special love messages that you can send to your partner to create a new feeling that adds light to the Christmas sky.
1. You are one of those blessings I always thank Jesus for every Christmas. You have been a source of comfort and joy in my life. I hope this Christmas brings you peace and happiness. Merry Christmas, my Hero.
2. Every Christmas season is a moment of excitement; but I am much more excited because you are always there for me. I love you.
3. The feeling that Christmas brings reminds me of the great love of God. I wish our love becomes so blameless and pure as Love Divine. Merry Christmas.
4. Merry Christmas, Sweetheart. I cannot say how much your love mean to me. But I know how I wish to love you more.
5. It's been you throughout the year, and it is you even always. Having you in my life makes my Christmas much more than a celebration of Christ birth. I wish you a very merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.
6. I am blessed to have you in my life, and I am so blessed to spend this year's Christmas with you.
7. You are a blessing to me; you have brought me love that I could never imagine. I just want to remind you about how much I love you. Merry Christmas, Sweetheart.
8. I cannot imagine a Christmas without you. Your presence is a color to my Christmas light. Thank you for being here.
9. If I could project my heart on screen, I would like to make you see how I feel. You have turned my Christmas into a day in paradise. I love you.
10. My Christmas holiday is blissful and special because of you. Thank you for giving my life a new meaning!
11. No one else is perfect for me to spend this Christmas with, but you. You are more than a Christmas gift to me.
12. Your beauty is a color to my Christmas and your voice, the music that I wish to hear. I love you always, baby. I pray the Love of Christmas bind us much more together.
13. Throughout my entire life on earth, I will love to spend all my Christmas with you. I love you.
14. My childhood Christmas was great, but the most beautiful Christmas feelings only come when I am with you.
15. You are the most special person in my life. I would like to say that I love you as my family, but yours is unique. Merry Christmas, my Angel.
16. You are my soulmate, my love and my best friend. One thing I wish is to love you more. Merry Christmas, my Queen.
Sweet Christmas Messages for Your Lover and Someone Special
Not everyone has a spouse, we know. But there must be someone very special to you beyond your normal friends and family. it could be your lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, or just someone that you have intimate relationship or walk together. Here are messages you can send to them to make them feel loved and special.
17. To the love of my life, may this Christmas bring us even
closer and fill our hearts with everlasting love. Merry Christmas, my darling!
18. You are the greatest gift I could ever ask for, and I'm
grateful to have you in my life. Wishing you a Christmas filled with love and
happiness. Merry Christmas, my love!
19. May this Christmas be a reminder of how much you mean to me.
I love you more than words can express. Merry Christmas, my dearest!
20. Christmas is the perfect time to express my love and
appreciation for you. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. Merry
Christmas, my sweetheart!
21. As we celebrate this magical season, I want you to know that
you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Wishing you a Christmas
filled with love and laughter. Merry Christmas, my love!
22. You are the reason my Christmas is so special. Your love
brightens my life every day. Wishing you a holiday season filled with love and
happiness. Merry Christmas, my darling!
23. May the joy and love we share be multiplied this Christmas.
You are the light of my life, and I'm grateful to have you by my side. Merry
Christmas, my love!
24. Christmas is a time to cherish the love we have for each
other. I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Wishing you a Christmas filled
with warmth and happiness. Merry Christmas, my dearest!
25. To the person who makes every day feel like Christmas, thank
you for your love and support. Wishing you a magical holiday season. Merry
Christmas, my love!
26. Christmas is the perfect time to let you know how much I
love and appreciate you. You are my greatest blessing. Merry Christmas, my
Funny Christmas Love Messages for Your Bestie, Close Friend and Paddy
When it comes to intimate and special friends also known as besties and paddy (slang), communication can change tone. These are people you can crack joke with and say anything without limitation. For such fun friends, a Christmas message that come with humor and fun can communicate love in a special way. Try sending any of these funny and Sweet Christmas messages to that special bestie, I mean "Your partner in crime".
27. Wishing you a Christmas filled with joy, laughter, and lots of good food. Just remember to save some for me! Merry Christmas!
28. Christmas calories don't count, so eat, drink, and be merry! Wishing you a jolly and delicious holiday season. Merry Christmas!
29. May your Christmas be filled with ugly sweaters, cheesy movies, and lots of laughter. Wishing you a holiday season that's as funny as you are. Merry Christmas!
30. This Christmas, I'm giving you the gift of my presence. You're welcome! Just kidding, I know you love having me around. Merry Christmas!
31. May your Christmas be as bright as Rudolph's nose and as merry as Santa's laugh. Wishing you a ho-ho-ho-larious holiday season. Merry Christmas!
32. Christmas is the time to be extra nice to your family. After all, they'll be the ones writing your name on the "naughty" list. Merry Christmas!
33. May your Christmas be filled with joy, love, and a few extra pounds. The diet can wait until New Year's! Merry Christmas!
34. Wishing you a Christmas filled with joy, laughter, and awkward family photos. Just remember, you can always blame it on the eggnog! Merry Christmas!
35. This Christmas, let's eat, drink, and be merry. We'll deal with the consequences in January! Merry Christmas!
36. May your Christmas be filled with so much fun and laughter that Santa puts you on the "nice" list twice. Merry Christmas!
37. If I knew the direction of your house, I would love to spend this Christmas with you. Notwithstanding, you remain one of the best people I've ever met. Merry Christmas, Bestie.
38. To the person who's seen me at my best, my worst, and still chooses to hang out with me: Merry Christmas, you crazy diamond! Let's rock this holiday season, even if it involves caroling off-key and ugly sweater competitions.
39. Wishing you a Christmas as merry and bright as the day you stopped borrowing my clothes (okay, maybe just one scarf, maybe).
40. This Christmas, I'm grateful for a friend who laughs at my terrible jokes, eats all the leftover pie, and makes the holidays way more fun than they should be. Love you, weirdo.
Send these messages to your spouse, best friends, loved ones and special people in your life to make them feel good. It's something you should do always, but it matters most this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.