Below are best inspirational and motivational quotes from Barack Obama.
2. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
3. “Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.”
4. Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.
5. Greatness is never free; it must be earned.
6. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
7. When times get tough, we don't give up. We get up.
8. What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child — it’s the courage to raise one.
9. If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help...
10. Change is never easy, but always possible.
11. There’s not a liberal America and a conservative America – there’s the United States of America.
12. I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody.
13. Your voice can change the world.
14. If you work hard and meet your responsibilities, you can get ahead, no matter where you come from, what you look like or who you love.
15. Fighting for what you think is right is always worth it.
16. A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things.
17. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. I do that every day. Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. It shows you have the courage to admit when you don't know something, and to learn something new.
18. The worst thing that colonialism did was to cloud our view of our past.
19. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
20. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
21. Issues are never simple. One thing I'm proud of is that very rarely will you hear me simplify the issues.
22. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
23. It's not enough to train today's workforce. We also have to prepare tomorrow's workforce by guaranteeing every child access to a world-class education.
24. Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.
25. When our interests and values are at stake, we have a responsibility to act.
26. When times get tough, we don't give up. We get up.
27. With eyes fixed on the horizon, and God’s grace upon us, we carried forth the great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations.
28. We see the future not as something out of our control, but as something we can shape for the better through concerted and collective effort.